If you’re like me, you’ve spent a lot of money and time going to trainings, conferences, seminars and Zoom webinars. That training is helpful.
But what if you invested one hour a week in your greatest asset — yourself — and your future performance and satisfaction? It’s easier to get started than you think.
A main reason I got into leadership and executive coaching is that I’ve seen a large number of nonprofit leaders like you who care about their organization and want to improve their performance as a leader.
People who wish things would happen better, more efficiently, more effectively.
People who wish their board would take on a greater role in fundraising and giving.
People who dream big dreams for their organization but need help executing those dreams.
People who feel some overwhelm at the number and variety of tasks, requests, and competing priorities they must manage.
Does this sound like you?
I hear you. I understand you. I’ve felt that way too.
You’re not alone.
There are an enormous number of talented nonprofit professionals in the Hampton Roads community. I’ve worked with many of them in my various roles as staff, board member, consultant, and coach. I often hear their frustrations and dreams.
If you’re ready to envision a different and better future, I can help you achieve it.
Here’s how I can help
- I can help you create order out of the chaos.
- I can show you how to integrate all the pieces into one vision and make things happen.
- We will examine your thinking and beliefs that lead to your actions and results.
- We’ll work together to build on your strengths and set goals to help create your vision.
- We will examine and deal with any old baggage or roadblocks that weigh you down.
- You’ll imagine a future full of abundance and success and remove any obstacles that block your path.
- You’ll develop some thinking tools to keep you pointed in the right direction.
- Together, we’ll help you achieve a greater sense of ease, peace, joy, and satisfaction.
I’ve created a simple one-page handout on goal visualization to kick-start your thinking. Take a look at it.